# Infractions & Offences
- Tier 1 - 20 points with a 3 month duration.
- Tier 2 - 40 points with a 6 month duration.
- Tier 3 - 60 points with a 1 year duration.
# Tier 1 includes:
- Inappropriate, abusive or otherwise unrelated posting in Match Communications, including over Private/Direct Messages.
- Inappropriate posting of content on our social platforms.
- Targeted harassment, toxicity or vitriol in an official match, or on our other platforms.
- Delaying match organisation/failing to organise a match.
# Tiers 2 includes:
- Any attempt to deceive or mislead administrators, players or captains.
- Interfering in an official match; i.e. asking to cast the match (unapproved orgs only), trying to stop a team from participating or being in server spectator.
- Discussing active investigations you are involved with.
- Implying false affiliation with Respawn League administration.
- Forfeiting a match in the first week of the season.
- Publicly alledging or accusing another player of cheating and/or purposeful exploiting. It is expected that if you believe a player is cheating, you report them via the proper avenue and do not speak about either them or the report publicly. For more information, see our "Anti-Cheat and You" page in our documentation.
# Tier 3 includes:
- Discrimination (Sexism, Racism, Homophobic and further group targeting).
- Serious or repeated abuse of any kind (severe harassment, sexual harassment or targeted vitriol will not be tolerated) including use of slurs.
- Sharing and distribution of sensitive or personal information without express permission, consent or knowledge of their owner.
- Impersonating Respawn League staff members or administrators of other leagues.
- Reaching the forfeit limit in a single season (this includes all captains unless otherwise stated).
Breaking the rules will result in an infraction. This list is an example of what tier infraction you will receive for certain behaviours, and doesn’t cover all scenarios. Scenarios that are not covered in this list will have the severity determined by admins.